Monday 13 October 2014

Bikini care and storage

Bikini care and storage

Looking after bikinis is actually very rewarding. I know too many people that just fling their bikinis onto the floor after use. Some bikinis are pricy and unique- once their gone they're gone. 
I'm going to tell you my bikini care tips and how I store them so they keep their youthfulness. 😏 

- Once you have soaked the hydrating salty ocean into your soul and bikinis, it's a nice thing to give them a gentle hand wash/ rise with warm water to keep their sparkle. ( I wouldn't ever put a bikini in the washing machine because the sparkle in my bikini would dull and fade away...

- If possible refrain from wringing out your  kini and just squeeze it. Miss kini doesn't like being pulled and ripped. 

- 'Yep I'm done for the day' she said taking her bikini off and letting it drop onto the floor walking away. When you get home and take your bikini off don't leave it on the floor (it might just cry) go and give it a hand wash straight away and hand hang out to dry ( bikinis don't like tumble dryers!)  

- When coming home from the beach or pool and you've taken your bikini off it's always great to either get a bikini bag, a regular bag or use a towel to protect your bikini and stop water dripping everywhere. 

Great bikini storage is to get some dividers that you can find online on amazon for cheap. This helps organise your swimwear between value, colour, what type of swimwear. I have found it very useful since. 

I hope you and your bikinis have many adventure filled days and they last for an old age. Xoxo joverco 

No comments:

Post a Comment