Friday 25 July 2014

Things I want to do more of...


I would love to do more of: 
- waking up early, maybe even see a sunrise
-go to bed earlier in order to get up early and feel refreshed and happier
- see the sunrise and sunsets
-stargaze
-light candles
-light inscents
- Have a one week pamper session, make a face mask and eat carrot sticks, have a long bubble bath and shave, paint my nails, listen to music, read a book 
- take care of myself more
- take photos
- Make videos
- scrap book
- learn something new
- speak another language
- love myself and be positive 
- be online less
- bike ride
- work out 
- drink more water
- eat healthy
- see friends and go out
- save money
- study
- Cook meals 
-write letters 
- write more 
- keep a journal 
- be fashionable 
- make a bucket list 
- be an even kinder person
- it's ok to say ' no' sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment